At our fully equipped private studio we offer private music lessons, for individuals or groups of up to 5 students. We accept students as young as four years old, in both English or French and with any skill level. Along with Musical Theory and History, students can choose to student either Piano, Voice, Guitar, Brass, or Winds. All students are encouraged to participate in the Porcupine Music Festival, the Christmas concert, and the year end recital.
Please fill out your information on the registration page to discuss scheduling.
- Vocal Class - Mondays at 6pm starting September 10th
- Piano Class - Tuesdays at 6pm starting September 11th
- Ukulele Class - Wednesdays at 6pm starting September 12th
- Guitar Class - Thursdays at 6pm starting September 13th
- Weekly 30-minute private lesson - $22
- Weekly 45-minute private lesson - $33
- Weekly 60-minute private lesson - $44
- Class fall semester - $150
*Additional discounts available when registering multiple family members into separate private lessons, or into other programs*